SLC WHITE PARTY at Dreamscapes
10450 S. State Street
Sandy UT 84070
Utah Arts Alliance invites you to the 23rd annual SLC WHITE PARTY!
This year’s theme: Candy Rococo! Think Candyland meets Rococo/Baroque era! We’re partying in pastels and all things boujee and baroque! Grab your cotton candy wigs, and sharpen your sweet tooth for an 18th Century sugary-sweet shindig you won’t want to miss. The SLC WHITE PARTY is a fundraiser like no other with performance, dancing, food, drink and fun in support of the Utah Arts Alliance and its venues and programs!
WHAT IS A WHITE PARTY?
White Parties are themed parties at which the standard clothing is all or almost all white and were started in the 1970’s as large dance events closely associated with LGBTQIA+ culture.
The SLC WHITE PARTY is the longest running WHITE PARTY in SLC and inclusive to all who wish to experience a magical night of art, music, performance, dance and joy. The SLC WHITE PARTY is welcoming to all regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or ability.
ATTIRE: A WHITE PARTY is a themed costume party with a special dress code that asks all guests attending to wear white outfits. You can wear colorful accents to a white party in the form of accessories. But generally speaking, except for accessories and accents, your outfit is encouraged to be head-to-toe white!
DATE/TIME: March 11th, 2023 8pm – 2am.
Tier 1 $45
Early bird general admission
Tier 2 $50
General Admission. The price will increase when the tier 1 tickets sell out
Only 100 available. Includes entry into the VIP area, catered food and front row to entertainment. Includes ticket to Dreamscapes.
$1000 VIP+ Tables $1000
Includes VIP entry for up to 8 guests, a reserved table in the VIP area, catered food, and front row to entertainment. Includes ticket to Dreamscapes.
- Dreamscapes will be open from 8pm – 1am with the last group admittance at 12:00am.
- There is NO re-entry but the experience is self-paced.
- No food or drink is permitted in the exhibit.
- Tickets will be available at the front desk.
- Photo/video is permitted throughout the experience.
How to get here
- You’ll find us on the south east side, right across from State Street. This is not a mall entrance. You will see lights and signage!
- The parking lot is free, and you can leave your car overnight but you MUST remove it within 24 hours or run the risk of being towed.
- There is an ADA sidewalk ramp as indicated on the map.