SLC WHITE PARTY at Dreamscapes
10450 S. State Street
Sandy UT 84070
Utah Arts Alliance invites you to the 24th annual SLC WHITE PARTY!
This year’s theme: Rhinestone Rodeo! Saddle up and dust off your finest sequins! This ain’t your ordinary hoedown – it’s a glammed-up rodeo extravaganza where rhinestones meet wranglers. Picture a sea of bedazzled cowboy hats, fringe-adorned leather jackets, and boots that sparkle brighter than the Utah stars. It’s a night where the Wild West meets haute couture, where denim and diamonds collide for a rootin’ tootin’ good time!
The SLC WHITE PARTY is a fundraiser like no other with performance, dancing, food, drink and fun in support of the Utah Arts Alliance and its venues and programs!
WHAT IS A WHITE PARTY?
White Parties are themed parties at which the standard clothing is all or almost all white and were started in the 1970’s as large dance events closely associated with LGBTQIA+ culture.
The SLC WHITE PARTY is the longest running WHITE PARTY in SLC and inclusive to all who wish to experience a magical night of art, music, performance, dance and joy. The SLC WHITE PARTY is welcoming to all regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or ability.
ATTIRE: A WHITE PARTY is a themed costume party with a special dress code that asks all guests attending to wear white outfits. You can wear colorful accents to a white party in the form of accessories. But generally speaking, except for accessories and accents, your outfit is encouraged to be head-to-toe white!
DATE/TIME: February 17 from 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Dreamscapes will be open from 8pm – 12am.
- No food or drink is permitted in the exhibit.
- Tickets will be available at the front desk if you didn’t pre-purchase them.
- Photo/video is permitted throughout the experience.
- Re-entry is allowed during the party.
Volunteers will be helping us create an immersive experience for SLC White Party attendees! This year’s theme is Rhinestone Rodeo! It will be a night where haute couture meets the Wild West!
How to get here
- You’ll find us on the south east side, right across from State Street. This is not a mall entrance. You will see lights and signage!
- The parking lot is free, and you can leave your car overnight but you MUST remove it within 24 hours or run the risk of being towed.