dreamscapes is a pop-up immersive art experience unlike anything you have seen before.
Located at 110 S. Rio Grande Street at The Gateway
Monday – Thursday : 4 – 9 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: noon – 9 pm
A world of pure re-imagination, where immersive physical and digital artworks take you on an ethereal journey. dreamscapes manifests the surreal nature of the subconscious in a 14,000 square foot labyrinth suitable for all ages to play, explore and of course, dream.
Our Dream Makers include more than 50 Utah artists and builders working with reclaimed materials donated by local partners. dreamscapes is Utah’s first environmentally sustainable immersive art attraction. Don’t miss this limited opportunity to dream with your eyes open as you move through the colorful vignettes designed to change the way that you experience art.
dreamscapes is a project of the Utah Arts Alliance, a Utah nonprofit with a mission to foster the arts in all forms in order to create an aware, empowered, and connected community.
dreamscapes is open!
- dreamscapes is suitable for all ages. Children under the age of 16 should be supervised by an adult while visiting the attraction. Stroller check in is provided.
- dreamscapes is located at the Gateway in Downtown Salt Lake City. Parking in the underground garages is free for the first hour. Take TRAX to the Planetarium stop, which is one block east of us. There’s also a GreenBike station nearby.
- A typical visit to dreamscapes is one hour to tour the colorful vignettes. Visitors are welcome to take photos within the exhibit. Share with your friends.
- dreamscapes is wheelchair accessible throughout the venue.
- Tickets are only good for the day and time you selected. Please doublecheck your dates before purchasing. No refunds.
Show a dining receipt at the box office from one of Gateway’s participating restaurants for a $5 discount to dreamscapes.
To redeem this offer, you must visit the dreamscapes box office during regular business hours. This discount cannot be redeemed online.
Your dining receipt must be from a participating Gateway restaurant ($20 minimum) and must be dated during the run of dreamscapes.
The offer is good for up to two discounted tickets per qualifying receipt, $5 off per ticket.
In the event that we are fully booked when you walk in, you can purchase a visit for a later time or date at the box office.
Participating restaurants are:
Costa Vida, ‘Bout Time, La Barba, Dave and Buster’s, Tucanos, Fleming’s Steakhouse, Midici’s Neopolitan Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen and Panda Express