Urban Arts Fest Elements 2021
Friday, Sept 3rd
Night Market | 5-10pm
Enjoy a summer night of shopping the art market at the Gateway. Makes a great date night! Be sure to stop by the Urban Arts Gallery to see the 11th Annual Skate Deck Challenge.
11th Annual Skate Deck Challenge | 12-9pm
The Urban Arts Gallery will host the 11th Annual Skate Deck Challenge, and open call art show featuring art created with skate boards decks.
Saturday, Sept 4th
Art Market | 10am-8pm
A continuation of the night market. Come back the next day with the kiddos and enjoy lots of family fun, puppets, entertainment, and food trucks.
Saturday, Sept 5th
Urban Arts Exhibit | 10am-6pm
- Live Painting event
- Basketball Noon
- Local performances
- Skate Deck Challenge, all public voting ends at 4pm
- Vegan Bloody Mary Brunch Bar 11am-3pm
- Food trucks and bars
- Lowriders exhibit and hop off
- Breakdancing Competition 4:30
- Fashion Show at 5 pm
- Awards ceremony at 5:30 pm
Interested in being a sponsor? Download the Sponsorship packet to find out about an array of sponsorship opportunities to fit every budget.
Download the sponsorship packet
Help us improve your experience at future Urban Arts Festivals by participating in a survey.
Priorities in the evolution of the Urban Arts Fest Elements annual event
- Community Safety
- Public Health
- Protect and maintain current staff/volunteers
- Civic accountability
- Continue to be in service to the artist community
NOTABLE CHANGES IN FESTIVAL PROGRAMMING
- 2020 was the first year we included the ‘Elements’ addition to the festival title, we will adopt that for the foreseeable future.
- No longer a 2-day festival. Several elements of the festival are spread throughout the month of September to thin crowds
- Sanitation Team added to volunteer efforts
- Shorter hours
- Kid Zone, Bars, VIP Lounge, and live concert stages are removed to flatten the curve
- Artist Vendor Marketplace
- Individual vendor booths are separated by 12 ft
- 9 hours of operation for shopping split between two dates
- Fewer vendors compared to previous years
- Very affordable booth fees
Year-to-Year Gradual Growth on Expansion 2021
UAA plans on this year to be similar in COVID19 threat as 2020 so the Urban Arts Fest Elements event will be very similar to the 2020 event. If we feel the decline of COVID is sufficient enough, and perhaps there have been widespread vaccinations we will expand the programming as much as we can safely. We will have outdoor buskers and window performances for entertainment, which allows for the highest COVID safe entertainment expectations.