What does Utah Arts Alliance DO ?
Utah Arts Alliance is a uniquely dynamic organization. There is nothing quite like it in Utah, or abroad.
The Mission of the UAA is to foster the arts in ALL forms in order to create an aware, empowered, and connected community.
To fulfill its mission, UAA offers a number of general services:
- Facilities– buildings that house venues, studios, programs, events, and services
- Venues– special event spaces
- Studios– spaces designated for rehearsal and day-to-day artist work
UAA provides these spaces at affordable prices as well as for free in our sponsored partnerships.
- Programs- an ongoing program that serves a particular group of artist
- Services- an affordable and quality service that facilitates the creation, or distribution of art
- Events- a yearly or quarterly event that celebrates art and community
In addition to our own opportunities, UAA is proud partner with many great programs in the community. (Go to list of our Partner Programs)
- Fiscal Sponsorship- supports trusted artists and art groups in the community by helping to maximize their donation potential
- Presenting Partnership- provides free access to locations and opportunities for special charitable and community oriented organizations
- Sponsorship Partnership- provides a subsidized rate on locations and opportunities for special charitable and community oriented organizations
To find out if you apply for any of these support services, please contact Derek Dyer: email@example.com